Monday, February 13, 2012

First post

A couple members of my guild already run wow related blogs and although I don't have any delusions of grandeur I do believe that I have some insights which may help others with their progression.

I play a disc priest and have for quite some time and I like to think I'm pretty good at it.  On some of the heroic fights I've been playing a shadow priest but I am not geared, nor am I experienced enough to be considered "good" by any stretch of the imagination.  I am steadily improving though and I'm optimistic about the future of being able to one day pass one of our full-time dps on the charts.

I'm going to use this blog to just jot down my thoughts on life, the game in general as well as tips that I consider useful to being successful in the game.

Recently our Blood DK began posting tips specific to each heroic mode we've completed (4/8 as of today) as a helpful guide to others and I thought to myself that it seemed like a very noble undertaking and so I'm essentially stealing his idea.  Take that Schriko!

My raid team has three healers.  There's myself, our holy/disc priest, and our holy paladin and we work very well together I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment